RICOS ON THE BEACH
Located at Alleyne’s Bay on Barbados’ Platinum coast.
“Ricos on the beach”
A beach facility at Alleynes Bay, approx. 20 minutes walk from WH. The facility will provide members and villa renters with sun beds & umbrellas at a discounted rate. Food, beverages and restrooms are available at close by beach bars and restaurants.
Westmoreland Hills residents enjoy a reduced rate of BBD$40.00 per day.
• 2 x beach loungers
• 1 x table
• 1 x beach umbrella
• Table service
Fairmont Beach Club (annual membership only)
• Estate Home: $6,325.00 BDS plus VAT ($7,431.86) per annum (up to 10 persons)
• Villas: $5,060.00 BDS plus VAT ($5,945.50) per annum (up to 6 persons)
• Condo: $4,427.50 BDS plus VAT ($5,202.32) per annum (up to 4 persons)
- Access to the Royal Pavilion (RPV) South Beach area (at the water-sports area) via main entrance.
- Access to parking, restrooms/changing room, toilet facilities and the terrace equipped with outdoor furniture adjoining the Water Sports area, plus an outdoor shower at the South Beach area.
- 32 chairs and 16 beach umbrellas in total will be available for the exclusive use of all fee paying members and their guest on a space available basis.
- At a minimum, access to Food & Beverage services via RPV’s Room Service Department at the South Beach area. A telephone will be made available to contact room service for food and drinks. Access to Cafe Taboras Restaurant and Palm Terrace subject to availability. Rental of RPV’s water sports equipment, when not utilised or reserved by the resort’s in-house guests, will be available to members on a space available basis only for fees specified within the schedule. Various food incentives, discounts, or specials are extended to members from time to time. There is currently a 10% discount when dining at the restaurants and using the watersports equipment.
Note: Use of the pool, gym and tennis courts are not included in this membership.